Thursday, April 22, 2010

salon girls

It was time. Since Maggie never lost all her baby hair (like poor cue-ball baby Zoe did), it had surely grown long and it was time. Despite how I loved how wild it could get – comb-over look and all! – and oh those wispy little bangs! But alas, it was time.

So, while Dave split about a cord and a half of logs from our felled trees, the girls and I ventured to a salon (meeting Nana there – I needed more laps and hands than I have!) to get them some new dos.

Some of the highlights (pardon the pun):

IMG_3546

Bye bye cute bangs! (you try getting all stylish with scissors on a fidgety 14 month old!)

IMG_3567 IMG_3570

a bit of attitude… of course ;)

IMG_3581

striking a pose

IMG_3577

suffering for the beauty begins so early

IMG_3575

old pro

A big thanks to Nana for finding the spot and putting all hands on deck (how else was I to get these pix!) and for the subsequent spoiling at your house!

No comments: