Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Movie magic–September 2013

There are *lots* of in-service days off to be taken throughout the school year…
And I’ve committed to taking them all off with the girls.
The first of the school year came quick (this was September 23rd or so) and normally, I’d plan some big outdoorsy outing so I was a bit at a loss as to what to do with the day when the weather was due to be completely crummy. So I sent the girls to bed the night before giddy with thoughts of a movie at the theater with popcorn and candy from Central Market in their heads.
No sooner did I sit down on the couch did I get an email from Zoe’s friend, Claire’s mom, inviting both girls to come over for a matinee and popcorn.
After a bit of bafflement, I opted to go with it and say yes to it all.
The girls loved this.
And wouldn’t you know, the day turned out to be gorgeous. Oh well. I don’t think it was totally wasted Winking smile
IMG_20130930_094334_559

No comments: