Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I absolutely love this time of the year. What's not to love about crisp air, brightly colored leaves and little kids and adults in costumes everywhere? It's kind of funny, because I'm really not the playful type, but there's something about the excusable excuse of Halloween that makes it alright and fun to me.

So, bug got to wear her first costume this year: she was a lady bug! And a very cute one, at that:



She certainly didn't seem to mind her outfit, either - at least it didn't stop her from moving about and being a goof.




Today being Wednesday, I was due to work from home, but since 1) we *had* to get Zoe out and about to show off her costume and 2) it's been too long since folks at work had seen her, I decided to take her to my office Halloween lunch in the U-district.

I dare say she was the hit of the party! The crowd definitely appreciated our coming and we heard lots of compliments about her sunny disposition.

However, this Zoe is a bit like her mom perhaps, because she certainly certainly took her "kiddo hangin' with the adults" job seriously ;)

No comments: