Wednesday, September 3, 2008

4 months

So there are still some of you out there who we haven't seen recently to whom this news will be a surprise. But there are more of you out there who are already in the know so it's time I came out....with my pregnancy :)

Yep. Preggers. Due 2/18.

It was a rocky first trimester (understatement of the year), but I've felt *great* in recent weeks. All of the first trimester issues seem to have parted ways and gone, too, is the nausea. And I've got most of my energy back, though not all, because admittedly I'm a bit more tired this time around than last time. It might have a little something to do with our nearly 20 month old girl.

So, for those of you who have been waiting to see how things are developing, here's the obligatory tummy shot; and for those of you just finding out now....surprise!


4 month bump

1 comment:

Amy said...

congrats! lookin' good :)