Monday, September 29, 2008

Salmon Bay Park

The Sunday after Greg and Amy and the boys arrived, my folks, Zoe and I joined them at the Salmon Bay park in Ballard to meet up with some of Greg and Amy's old Seattle friends.


I hadn't been there myself, in years, and I'd forgotten about what a truly great place it is. Surrounded by a sizable chunk (by city standards) of treed park land, the playground offers lots of really great options for kidlets and parents to enjoy their time together.


Chilling in the shade with the boys

Zoe, in her normal fashion, did lots of observing before jumping in, but ended up jumping in with both feet.


More bouncy, please!

She took a turn on the merry-go-round that started with her hands planted firmly on the bars, but quickly had me watching her bounce between the rails like a pinball. (Don't ask me how that went when we were back at the same park on the same ride the very next afternoon...)


Cousins who grip together, stay together

No comments: