Friday, October 3, 2008

Zoo! the place where little ones go to see animals and Nicks

Last Monday, Zoe and I played hooky to join Amy and the boys at the zoo.

I love the zoo. I think I'm going to re-join so we can hang out there on my maternity leave next spring.

Anyhoo, Zoe and the boys did a fantastic job keeping cool and mellow through nearly the entire trek through the grounds. Nick, on foot, generally led the pack while I strolled Zoe and Amy wore Timothy in the Ergo, behind.




Zoe feeling her French oats - snack of bread and cheese


Amy keeping the pack together

Zoe loved the tiger, the monkeys, the gorillas...and the Nick. As Nick would run along in front from exhibit to exhibit, Zoe would cry out "Nick!" whenever he'd be out of her sight. So cute. She was obviously smitten with the boy ;)

No comments: